Wednesday, March 07, 2007
The sweetheart turned 19 on the fourth. The very one person who bickers and loves like no other. The very one and only who can make my day as grey as ever but shine brighter like never before. The one who kicks me hard but makes me soar to the sky.
I hope you had a nice time dear.
But how unfortunate of me to have put myself in one of the worst situations ever. And to rope the loved ones into it too. The million apologies I can ever utter will never make up for all the trauma that has been caused. I can only pray for your safety and pray for reconcilation between the two of the most precious people in my life.
The love will never stop; and the both of you know how much this is killing me.
Our song is on repeat mode in my head; alternating with Bryan Adam's Please Forgive Me.
If I had to live without you, what kind of life would that be?
I love you. We both know that. She knows that. How can I lose one and pretend to move on with a part of me missing?
Impossible.
X O X O; 11:08 pm